September 15, 2011

um, apparently time flies

remember how i was going to post once a week? :) yeah. days go by a lot faster than they should.

i'm not a whole lot closer on the whole "figuring out my life" thing, but i'm sure it'll all work out. so i should stop threatening to have a panic attack. besides, ammon calls me a little kid every day since i'm not married. i'm just going to stop correcting him because, little kids don't have to make big decisions. everybody wins! actually, i got accepted into byu idaho for winter semester, starting january 4th. so for now, that's the plan! all i need to do now is find a job that gives me more than 13 hours a week, a new car that is priced in the area of $0.00, and somewhere to live when i get up there. also:


  • learn how to regularly deposit my paychecks (i've got 2 of em sitting in my bedroom right now..)
  • find & watch season two of white collar
  • call doug about my laptop
  • read through the book of mormon
  • write. all. the. time.
  • buy a new keychain (another reason i need to buy a car. so i can actually have keys.)
  • thank sue & justin more often for letting me live in their house and only giving me one chore ;)
  • eat fewer treats! ugh. this is gonna be the hardest one but it's seriously becoming a problem.
  • discover & start reading a new book series (i'm thinkin the hunger games. on sale at costco! :D)
  • buy chapstick.


yep, that's it. my to-do list for the remainder of 2011. wish me luck!

(oh, by the way. i've decided on something i know you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats to find out:

i'm growing out my bangs :) check it off the list!)

4 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

Ok so first of all, I want to watch White Collar with you! Please! Second of all I don't see a single picture of me on your "People I Love" slideshow. Seriously!? If you don't have a picture of me I can send one to you pronto. Can't believe rendering this problem wasn't on your list of things to do! ;) Love you!

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

p.s. I really love it when you blog!

Beth said...

Sounds to me like you've got a good list and are on your way. Congrats on making it in to BYU-Idaho. I think you'll love it there. I'll be praying that the needful things will fall in place for you.

Jean Leavitt Walker said...

Hey Hb! That all sounds good to me. About the car -- I'm actually looking into getting one out here, which means the old white Pontiac Sunfire would be available until Gracie can actually drive. Not the best, but you'd be welcome to it if you want it. Love you girl -- keep on blogging!